Tuesday, April 6, 2010

(Maybe) OFF ..

uurrgghh totally hate tomorrow. why ? because i'll have an exam in the middle of semester so maybe i can't post something in my blog for a while until the test end.
it's 4 days -,- . I Hate Exam come on who doesn't ? haha

well, this is my (boring) schedule for the exam:

-Wednesday: Indonesian Language & Religion
- Thursday: Civics & Science (oh come on ?!)
-Friday: Math & Computer (hate MATH !)
- Saturday: English & Social

I Have To STUDY......... (urrgghh)
(weheartit.com)

3 comments:

  1. Hey sunshine!
    Lovely blog you have. Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my little journal! Hope to see you more often, here and there. :)

    Love,
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for your sweet comments and support :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day beautiful
xoxoxoxo