Monday, February 15, 2010

Please Understands Me


Confused...
is what i'm feeling right now
my friends told that there's someone had a crush on me, and i have to reply his text and my friends hope that i can be with him
i don't know.. i don't like him
bloggie.. you know i like someone else
and he's mean everything to me...

i don't want to let my friends down
but, i don't wanna lie to myself
bloggie...
help me! i don't know what i must to do..

i'm afraid if i tell the truth to my friends that i don't like him my friends will feeling down
and if i let myself to make a biggest mistake in my life, i don't wanna do this
bloggie... i am so confused


uuurrgghhhh...
he's already sent me a text but i don't reply it i don't have any pulse anymore.


I STILL LOVE MAX WITH ALL MY HEART
BUT, I DON'T WANNA LET MY FRIENDS DOWN...
IT'S A CONFUSING CHOICES FOR ME

PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE
I WANNA HEAR MY SOUND

I DON'T CARE IF MAX IS A BAD CHOICE FOR ME BUT HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO MAKES ME BREATHLESS.
I HOPE YOU'LL UNDERSTANDS ME..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for making my day beautiful
xoxoxoxo