Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's About You..


dear bloggie..
i am so..... happy today, you know why ??
beacuse, i can see max upclose hahaha love it
especially smile in his face, it's makes me fly away..
max i wonder if you know how much i like you 

i bet she doesn't love you as much as i am
if you know how much i like you, maybe you'll be mine
but, it's just a 'maybe'

if i know how to get you, i'll do that no matter what it takes
max...
i like the way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you look at me
max...
i like the way you just like max
your smile, your eyes, your style
i like the way you're everything i ever wanted

i've never met a guy like you..
you're the one max..
you're the one that i'm promise to stars
you're the one that makes me breathless, my heartbeat become faster when i'm with you
you're everything to me..
YOU AND ME FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for making my day beautiful
xoxoxoxo