Thursday, April 29, 2010

a little to late

First of all i wanna say something to my beautifulest, sweetest kind person i've ever know.  it is my 'BFF'. 
Lorine Kalista Noor from Strawterost . 

Happy Birthday Girl !
Hope You Had a Great B'day Ever!
Wish All Your Dreams Come True
and All The Best For You :)

Thanks for be there for me through it all,
Thanks for all your advice when everythings gone wrong.
Thanks for all your support until now.
and Thanks for be my Best Friend for 3 years.

even now, you've get older please don't forget our childish things together. be the best dear.. :)

p.s: i'm sorry, it's late cause there's something wrong with this stupid modem she had a surprise that she'll never forget ! go to her blog to read more :)

and the second thing i wanna tell you, it's about max..
it's over you know, no more max anymore in my life.
no more talk about him, no more happiness if he's smile at me.

On 25th April 2010
i text him, it' doesn't take a long time that my phone ring. he's reply my text, a text that makes me confused
" I Don't want you to care about me anymore !"
my heart suddenly stop beating, i reply his text
" What Do You Mean "
then, after a long time like 30 minutes he's reply my text
" I don't want you to care about me anymore, if you want just say 'hi' to me, don't talk to me ! i need times for my friends and my girlfriend !"

after i read that text, i just put my phone down and pretend like everythings will be okay.
i just can't believe that, after a long time he's shares everything with me, even the stories about his GF.
i've never mad if he's told stories about his GF, even i know deeply inside i'm jealous.
i've been listening to his stories for such a long time, and i was surprised that he's pushing me away.
do you know how i feel ? at least we can be friends, not like this.
i hate him cause he said
"I need times for my friends...."
did you mean i'm not you're friends ?! but why max? why ?!
did you forgotten about all the stories you told me ?! are you forgetten when we're jokes together ?!
when we're sang a song ?! it's 'Lucky' i still remember it !
I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT !
i will walk away from you, now !
the next morning.
i don't want to saw his face anymore.
he said that he want me to not care about him anymore, so yes i do.
I DON'T WANT TO TAKE CARE OF YOU ANYMORE !
everytime he's look at me, i just turn my face and walk away.
days by days he's keep look at me i've never see his face again. it's enough max ! i can mad too not just you !
YOU'RE NOT SORRY.
you always makes my heart hurts again and again.
after all i don't need you to be the right guy for me.
and now i realized that you're not my PRINCE CHARMING.

Facts that I Found Today:
Everyone Will Waiting, but it's not forever.
i've been waiting for him but now i know 
forever aren't forever

H&K

-Tasya-

4 comments:

  1. Thanks tasya. I really love this. You're such a strong women! I don't if this happen to me. I don't know how to tell it to you but, MAX IS A GUY THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT IS 'THANK YOU' REALLY MEANS. I hate him too. Every single things that you dislike and makes you hurt, I dislike it too and I felt hurt too. Be patient. He doesn't deserve. You'll get the better one.
    xoxo...
    Lorine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome girl :)
    yes, thank you for your support, i know i can have the better one after all, i knew someone who cute too :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy b'day to your BFF :D

    aww i can feel how sad and mad you are, be strong girl! ><

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day beautiful
xoxoxoxo