Saturday, February 13, 2010

Still Lovin' You

Hey Boy..
honestly i cant delete you outta my mind
i still have your smile in my heart
i still have your face in heart
and i still miss you

i don't know that it'll be like this
i try so hard to delete you outta my mind
i try so hard to clear your smile in my heart
i try so hard to forget your face
but, everytime i saw you
you shine so bright

maybe my friends were right
'love can't lie'
think about that make me remember every single things about you
you're the only one that good enough to break my heart
i just can't forget you, boy

you're everything i've ever wanted
if you know that
just close with me
and i'll dream you in my quietest sleep
i'm distracted by you

' I want You to Want Me I Want You To Love Me'
those are lyrics from ' I Want You Want Me'
from KSM
that song was right for me..

in my sleep i saw you
so,i'll keep sleep 
i will keep you in my mind




YOU'RE STILL MY HANDSOME PRINCE
WITH GREATEST SMILE AND BEAUTIFUL EYES
THE BRAVEST PRINCE WHO SAVES ME FROM THE DARK

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for making my day beautiful
xoxoxoxo