Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Not You !

Bloggie..
i know that i've told you that 
i love him
i like him
i want him
i miss him
but! it's not anymore
he's got a girlfriend, and he loves her very much (i hope so)
she's beautiful.
i know it's kinda weird when i know that 'that girl' was his GF.
shocked!

now....
WHO CARES ???!!
I DONT LIKE HIM ANYMORE!
it's done! haha

i'm thinking..
that's so true!
that you're voice doesn't match with yourself!
you're act that you're so cool
( well, honestly it's true)
but! not anymore!
i don't wanna disturb someone's relationship.

so, here i am now..
alone again..
well not alone cause i still have my friends.
who always there for me
always make me laugh
and make me happy :)
i still have my sweetest family too.
my SUPER family.

For you:BYE BYE! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for making my day beautiful
xoxoxoxo