Monday, February 1, 2010

hehe :D

Hey! again..
hahha i'm so happy today..
why ?? because it's MAX !!!
hahhahaha
i still care about him actually hehe

well, start with when i and my friend walked to toilet.
i saw him sat and talked with his friend, i just walked pass him like there's nothin happen or maybe there's no someone special in there hahha.

so, i'm waiting for her to wash her face because she was very sleepy.
after that, me and my friend want go back to our friends that waited for us.
and i walked in front of him and i said a little joke and we're laugh soooo loud and he  said
" ssstttt the senior had an test" with a luagh that sooooooooooooooooooo cool and his beautiful smile haha :D
and i just said
" so ??"
and try to turn around.
when i met him again he was smiled at me!!!!!!!!!
with his BEAUTIFUL smile.

ooohhhh my gosh!
i just thought i'm gonna send a message to him.
but, when i checked my pulse
huaaaaaaaaaa :((
(you know..)
but, i feel GREAT! it's okay..
i still keep his smile in my heart FOREVER!
YOU ARE THE NICE GUY WITH THE SUPER CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL SMILE 
THAT I'VE EVER SEEN !!
HOPE YOU'LL BE MINE :p
 
                                                     


                                                                 first love, the first one
when you're young in LOVE.
feel like i'm the one when you smile at me.
you are my SUPERSTAR.
don't you know that you're the only one
I'M PROMISE TO STARS
YOU ARE ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for making my day beautiful
xoxoxoxo