Thursday, February 25, 2010

6th day of 'Trying to forget him', B'day Party

In this 6th day, i felt my love for max getting low but i still miss him
and i don't know why i feel like i'm not really in mood to write about 5th trying to forget him.
i don't care
what i care now is
to celebrate my b'day party with friends :)
well, not just my b'day party also my friends too Ilma and Wulan
can't wait to attend that party
wooohhhoooo!!
hahha
Okay i will tell you everything 'bout that party
Place: Pizza Hut in E-walk and Balikpapan Baru
Time: 1pm
When: Sunday, 28th of Feb 2010
Schedule:
- Eat 
- Chichats a.k.a gossip haha (not really)
- Hunting Photos a.k.a photography at Balikpapan Baru
- and everything that sounds FUN to do
 i just want to be in that day
FUN FUN FUN FUN FUNTASTIC !

2 comments:

  1. ahahha..
    i want too.. :)
    if we're meet someday okey ?
    we'll celebrate the greatest b'day party ever !
    :D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day beautiful
xoxoxoxo